Join now

Online shopping with cash back (Lisbon)

Dear All,

First of all Merry Christmas.

If you are shopping online, how would you like to get a monthly and yearly cash back on all purchases done through the first ever global shopping and entertainment portal?

With more than Protected content from US, Europe and Australia and with new being added every month, this is just the start.

As an example and as a free user you can get 3,2% monthly cash back on all hotel accommodation you book on and if you sign up for one of the memberships, you can get additional 5-7% cash back, so a total of 8,2 to 10,2% savings on the price you are paying.

If you want to get 7% of all you airline tickets, that can happen, but will require a paid membership at a cost of $28,95 a month

If interested, you can try this link below. It is free to sign up and there is NO STRINGS ATTACHED TO THIS!. You will get an e-mail after you have submitted your registration. Click on the link and you just need to sign in and you are now a free user on the portal. You have access to the shopping mall as well as the entertainment part with the biggest music database Protected content songs), +44K radio stations Protected content % commercial free) and +40K PC games.

Link: Protected content

I have used it for more than 6 months now and it works! I have already more than $800 in my account based mostly on my hotel and airfares (Expedia) i have purchased through this portal. Other stores like iTunes, Apple Store, Nike, Macy, Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Ave ect.

If you have any questions about the above, please let me know, I will be more than happy to help. There is also more things available on the portal, such as different auctions and biding, but you have to be a member to use that. I can explain that to you who are interested.

All the best and Happy New Year.

Morten Rank Levison
Partner, Matriz Solutions