Join now

Portugueses classes! (fair price) (Lisbon)

Olá to all who has Lisboa as his new city and portuguese as his new challenge:)

My name is Rita Lourenço. I've been a Portuguese language teacher for more than five years now.I had four years of international experience teaching Portuguese in language schools and portuguese companies based in Warsaw, Poland. I moved back to Lisbon two years ago and I have been giving private portuguese classes for foreigners since then.

I've experienced living abroad for a long time, I know how important it is to understand and speak the language of the country you are living in. It will make your life easier, happier and more convenient. So, it is with pleasure that I am willing to teach you Portuguese :)

So how can I help you this new challenge?

My students range from age 25 to 40 and they are from various countries such as France, Philippines, Hong Kong, USA, Germany, Poland, Austria, Finland and Italy.

The focus of my lessons is the Portuguese grammar and speech. My goal is to teach my students how to speak like a native portuguese. My classes can be based on your language needs, whether it be portuguese for work, for traveling,for immigration or for everyday life in Portugal.

The classes can be in the format that you choose ; casual lessons, intensive lessons ( grammar, writting and vocabulary) or practice conversations.

I am offering one free trial lesson in order for me to get to know you more and to assess your language needs.

If you are interested to learn or to improve your Portuguese language skills, do get in touch with me through my e-mail address Protected content OR Protected content

Enjoy Lisboa!
Rita.

Lisbon Forum

Our Global Partners