Join now

Pre Christmas Charity Focus! Please Read! (Lisbon)

Dear Internations members of Lisboa,

I hope you are all well & have enjoyed a relaxing weekend? The Christmas lights are now on in the city centre & look stunning! We are all looking forward to spending Christmas with our loved ones, family & friends at this special time of year. However, let us stop for a moment & spare a thought for those around the world less fortunate than us & lets make a difference for them! After all Christmas is also a time for giving.

Internations is about a meeting of global minds, but also InterNations and its members take specific actions together with AFS Intercultural Programs to support less privileged people around the world in gaining access to international education and experience. Jose & I would like you ALL please to take some time to click on the Internations link "about" & then click "charity" & take a look at the valuable work we have done with AFS & look at how much more work we need to do to help these children.

The Charity work that we do with AFS is very dear to the hearts of Jose & I. We would like to call on ALL of you to support us on having a pre Christmas charity focus on raising much needed funds for this cause from today until 24th December Protected content . We are looking to raise funds in two ways.

1) By direct donations from Internations members, their friends, family & employers.

2) By raising funds through raffle prizes donated by I.N. members, their friends, family & employers at our next Get-Together at The Sheraton Hotel on 26th November & at our Christmas Party which is scheduled for 17th December (to be confirmed).

Jose & I are also open to other suggestions on raising funds so if you have any ideas please let us know.

So please fellow members lets not only have a meeting of global minds at this time of year, lets have a meeting of global hearts! Thank you for taking time to read this message. LETS ALL MAKE A DIFFERENCE! As Barack Obama will say " YES WE CAN!" Jose & I will look forward to hearing from you all.

Warmest regards

On Behalf of Internations Lisboa

Chris & Jose

Lisbon Forum

Our Global Partners