Join now

"Arena do Tempo - Cerimónias Simbólicas" offers non religious ceremonies to mark every significant moment of one's life: the birth of a child, the wedding and the last tribute and goodbye at the end of one's life.

We are searching for three english speaking celebrants to expand our Algarve Team.
They must be 30y+ , fluent in English both written and spoken, have good communicational and interpersonal skills, experience in speaking in public and share our commitment to offer couples and families the option of non-religious ceremonies that mark their life's most important moments.
It is preferred someone with a psychology degree, but it's not mandatory. Degrees/experience in other social sciences and jornalism may also be acceptable.
Native English speaking candidates should also be able to effectively communicate in Portuguese.
Additional information requests and CVs must be sent to Protected content .

I'm posting this here because I couldn't find any community, group or fórum related to Algarve.

If you know of a better place where to post this information please let me know.
Also feel free to forward the information to any one who might be interested.

Thank you!