Join now

Room for rent in a nice restored flat in Graça - A (Lisbon)

Hi there! I've have a room to rent in Lisbon! The apartment is available after September. It has two rooms and it would be shared with myself. It is renewed apartment in Graça in a restored building. The building is central : bus stop at 50metres, five minutes walking to the famous tram 28 and 15m walking the nearest subway station. There are many transports , as well as supermarkets , bakeries , antique shops , coffee shops and gardens. The of the most beautiful sight seeing points in Lisbon are located 200/300 meters away. It is not a "party house", just a quiet and friendly flat to live in. The rent includes Internet wireless, cable TV and telephone. Price: 240€ plus utilities or 300€ all expenses included (gas, Phone, water, electricity and internet). Preference will be given to masters and phd students and professionals, age between 25 and 30. You would be sharing the house with a male, professional , very quiet and friendly. Want someone quiet, easygoing, clean, relaxed. Do not come here if you like a ‘sex,n’ drugs and rock n’roll’ lifestyle, however I don't like living in churches too.
Let me know if you are interested. I am available to send pics of the apartment if requested.