Join now

small flat for friends visiting you (Lisbon)

Hi guys i m renting my small flat in the heart of alfama, i rent for short stays, for 3 days to 1 month.
it s a very quiet and sunny apartment, conveniently located in the heart of the most historic zone of Lisbon: "Alfama" an very lively district, near the castle of "Sao Jorge" and the "Baixa" It s in a quiet pedestrian street near the most beautiful terrace in Lisbon, "Portas do Sol" and "Miradouro Santa Luzia", close to all shops, metro and the famous tram No. 28. Completely refurbished in March Protected content a new decoration. The charm the modern on a traditional lisbon style This apartment is on the 1st floor of a building without lift, it has two rooms, bedroom and living room. In the living room one large window with balcony overlooking the pedestrian street with a water fountain and a beautiful vine that cool in summer, with a large sofa bed (futon mattress 160x200), a dining table for 4 and all the comforts: TV flat screen TV, DVD player, a bouquet of international cable channels, IMAC computer with internet access + WiFi. The small bedroom only has a double bed Protected content which overlooks a beautiful view over the river and lisbon, very quiet which will guarantee a good sleep. It has also a small kitchen, with a small window, but airy and with great views, furnished with fridge , microwave, stove, coffee maker, toaster, kettle etc.. Bathroom with shower and toilet. The apartment is super clean, bed linen, towels and tea towels provided on arrival.
For more info contact me!!!