Join now

UPDATE FootGolf :tournament in ALGARVE VILAMOURA! (Lisbon)

UPDATE
If you are spending holidays in the area, don't miss the opportunity to try footgolf this summer ! ADPFG/FootGolf Portugal will host the first FootGolf Tournament ever organized in Algarve, Protected content of August, VILA SOL Golf Course in Vilamoura!

This tournament is open to players of all ages and abilities. FootGolf mix football skills with golf rules. It's a very addictive sport that requires strategy & precision and a perfect sport to practice with the whole family!

Check our website Protected content for more info and follow us on facebook (footgolf portugal) / twitter #footgolfpt.

If you have some difficulties with Camões language, don't hesitate to ask me as friend on Facebook (Footgolf adpfg moca). I regularly publish footgolf news in english :-)

--------------------------------------- Protected content
Dear Internation Friends,
Come and play with us FootGolf, a new sport rising worldwide mixing the best of golf and the best of soccer in one single game !
(a few Internations members are involved in its development here in Portugal):-).

We have new tournaments coming up (Algarve/Lisbon/Porto area), footgolf tee times twice a month @Quinta da Beloura golf course (in Sintra) and also corporate & group events available !

Check our first video on You Tube and join the fun ! Protected content

Don' hesitate to contact me for more information or check our website and facebook (footgolf portugal) for latest news.
All the best,
Marie.

Lisbon Forum

Our Global Partners