Join now

Walk and Talk Program - Theme : Time (Lisbon)

Of the three types of input that every activity needs – material goods, skills, and time – I’ve come to feel that perhaps the least understood is time. In conventional economics, it is treated as a commodity (“time is money”) to be bought and sold at will, and therefore needing no special consideration. Yet experience suggests that the economics of time is not quite so simple.

The ancient Greeks had two words for time: Chronos and Kairos. The former refers to chronological or sequential time, while the latter signifies a proper or opportune time for action.

Join the Walking Mentorship on a route around Time and explore the implications of it. You might find that Time holds an essential key to the fundamental attitudes and experiences we will need in a humane sustainable culture.

When : 2nd of March
Where : Azenhas do Mar (Colares - Sintra)
Meeting point : Miradouro I Mirazenha
Time : Starts at 10.00 a.m, finishes around 2:00 p.m
Take with you : Water (1,5 lt), picnic and a pen
Mentoring activity : 40€ pp
Buy ticket - Protected content

This an opportunity to have a quality time, meet new interesting people, listen, talk and hear your best thoughts.

You will walk with a small group of people in an innovative format of mentoring where you will rotate in pairs and also with João Perre Viana, your mentor for the day.

The route is suitable for adults without hiking or trekking experience. We'll make plenty of stops to enjoy every step of the way. The activity finishes around 4 hours later when we return to our starting point.

You can learn more about Walking Mentorship programs here - Protected content

Keep Walking With Me,
Protected content Perre Viana
Founder of Walking Mentorship

Ps* And yes, you can leave your mobile phone at home, I will take the pictures :)

Lisbon Forum

Our Global Partners