Join now

Women in Business Confidence Course - 22nd October (Lisbon)

Do you struggle to set appropriate work and personal boundaries?

Do you find it difficult to express yourself honestly?

Would you like to be respected but worry that in doing so you are upsetting those around you?

Can you keep calm under pressure and make clear decisions in a stressful situation?

Equine Assisted Training is running a one-day confidence course for women in business which will address all these issues and teach you the techniques to improve your body language and self-confidence. By discovering your style of leadership and approach to problem solving you will learn how to apply your inner strengths effectively.

This is what women are saying about our course;

“At the end of the day I felt I had gained a better understanding of myself, my role, my communication skills and how I interact with others. “

“I felt myself go on a roller coaster of emotions, old fears coming up followed by renewed and stronger confidence in myself as a result of accepting those emotions within me. “

“The horses and our hosts touched our hearts and heads and we left having learned new things about ourselves and each other. I truly believe that there is not one person out there who wouldn’t benefit from time.”

“With the help of horses I learned that when I'm not able to say clearly what I want, the horse will react differently then I wanted or even will not do one step forward, the perfect mirror for my daily life.”

Protected content per person including lunch and refreshments. Places are limited to six on a first come, first served basis so please book early. To book or for more details call ( Protected content ) Protected content email Protected content