Join now

Dear Parents, You need an Au Pair on July/August? (Ljubljana)

Views

I'm Rayan, 23 year of age and if you are looking for an Au Pair for this summer I am readily available from the beginning of July till end of August (1/7/ Protected content 31/8/ Protected content .
I speak fluent English and I'm currently doing my master studies in the Netherlands. I would love to help in taking care of the kids while being a great companion for them. The kids and I can engage in various activities, communicate in English the entire time so as to help them practice it and I’m sure we will have a memorable summer break. I'm with a positive attitude, an enthusiast and I’m good with children generally so becoming their caretaker come at ease to me. I did many babysitting/ care taking session back home for my younger siblings, other family members' children and family friends'. Helping out a family that can use an extra set of hands will be my pleasure.
I wanted to be productive for this summer break and I’m open to learn other languages out of cultural appropriation. Coming to a new country and staying for a month or two is also a motive for me to go through this Au Pair experience. I'm great with kids and I'm positive we will have a good time.

If you see me as your next Au Pair or need to ask for more specific information you can contact me at Protected content I’ll gladly answer.

Ljubljana Forum

Our Global Partners