Join now

looking for some help with documentary movie (Ljubljana)

Dear frineds!

My name is Maja and am a student of media communication in Slovenia. Hopefully about to become a driector. Especially interested in documentary film.

This year I was offered to give away a proposition for a short documentary film (25min) for national television of Slovenia. It is only a proposition for now.

After a while I was thinking about a film about Slovenians. Who we are, what are we like.. .. But threw the eyes of foreigners living here.

For sure u have noticed differences in language habits, music, party, food. Must have found several things that were kinda interesting and new to you. How we are, are we sociable, acceptable, ... What is important to us, how do we drive. do we use public transport, are we nervous, etc..

Could u help me by writting me some experiances that u had, or u still have and are somehow dealing with intercultural or cultural differences??? And of course, if u are prepared for some further help, if the proposition taken. I'm interested why do you live in Slovenia and what do you do.

Thank you so much for your help and kindness,

love Maja

Ljubljana Forum

Our Global Partners