Join now

1 cosy double bedroom in Earl's Court (London)

Before starting the description, there's something I'd like to say.
My current flatmate is moving out hence I was thinking to move out my current place as well. So I started to look for flatshares in zone 1 and 2.
After two weeks, I can tell you I've seen so many messy, dirty, cold, and small places that you can't imagine. I thought my flat was a bit pricy but trust me, if you're looking for a quite, confortable and warm place that you can consider like a real HOME, with no annyoing agents keep coming in and out, this is the place for you.

****Flat description*****
Cosy apartment in a beautiful Victorian building locate 50 meters from Earl’s Court tube station. This means in 2minutes walking you have three tube lines: Picadilly line, District, and Cirle line.
The apartment has the following features:
- 2 bedrooms
o The bedroom available that you will rent is a double bedroom, with a
desk, a big wardrobe with a big mirror, and some drawers available as
- 1 bathroom perfectly working, very tidy and clean. This seems a small thing, but trust me a CLEAN and bathroom makes a big difference!
- Kitchen
- Dishwasher
- brand new washing machine
- Reception / living room
o As you can see from the pictures, the living room is next to the kitchen.
It has a super comfortable sofa (you will see how easy is to fall asleep
and have a nap on it!), a table, and there’s also a big Television where we
can plug your PC and watch movies
- Unlimited internet connection and unlimited phone calls to European land
phone numbers!
- Flat in fantastic condition, and when it gets cold in winter time the flat is
always really warm

*****Cost and contract*****
- The cost of the rent is £200 pw plus bills.
- Bills are: internet: £15 pm each, cleaner twice a month £30 pm each, council around £50 pm each, plus water/electricity and gas that usually range from £50 pm each to £80 pm each
So totally bills vary (depend on the season) and are approximatively Protected content
- Deposit is equal to 6 weeks rent payment, it means you will have to pay £1, 200.
You will pay the deposit to the landlady (that is also a real estate agent) who will deposit it in a new deposit account for you
- The contract is a 1 year contract, with the 6month break clause

When you will move in, the flat and your bedroom will also be professionally cleaned by an external agency. This seems nothing special, but again you will see how many place are available where you will have to clean on your own...

*****Your flatmate!*****
- I’m a 28 years old, professional, working in the financial services industry
- I’m an Italian engineer from Milan, and I’ve been living in London for 2
- I work a lot during the week so please no parties at home during
- I love sports, especially football and tennis!
- I’m a sociable person who likes to have occasional dinner at home
together, watch movies, cook

- I’m looking for a professional person.
- I’d like to find somebody easygoing and sociable with whom share once a
while a glass of wine, dinner, a movie. Nothing special really, but a simple
and nice person is always very welcome!

*****The location / area*****
The flat is located 2minuts walking from Earl’s Court tube station. This is really convenient, since you have the Piccadilly line plus the Circle and District Line. Even better, you can take whatever District line you have available, because all of them pass through Earl’s Court.
When you go out in night time, there’s the bus N97 living directly from Piccadilly Circus and stopping exactly in front our flat.
The area is full of amazing restaurants. For example, we have next to our flat a delicious Chinese restaurant and behind our flat another really good and cheap French restaurant as well. Again, just next to our flat there’s a laundry where you can leave 5 shirts for 6 pound!
There’s also one M&S and one Sainsbury on the right hand side of our flat, and one huge Waitrose on the left hand side. The whole area is lovely, with fantastic Victorian buildings and parks.

*****Contact information*****
Since during the week I work a lot and my job is very intense, please send me an email if you want to have more information / schedule a viewing.

If possible please don't call during day time (till 6pm) because due to my job I'm often on the phone with clients and can't pick it up.

Please tell me a bit more about yourself, who you are, what you do and…. Let’s organize the viewing !