Join now

1 Free Ticket to the Exclusive Heart & Soul London

Views

I have 1 ticket to give for free in the value of £100 for next Monday exclusive Gary Hodge's Heart and Soul exhibition. This is a closed private view gala event prescinding the official opening on Tuesday.

Tickets for this exclusive event on Monday are sold out. The event is taking place at the prestigious Mall Galleries at the heart of London close to the Buckingham Palace.

This free ticket includes one Protected content signed limited edition book (1,000 copies) lavishly illustrated with every drawing/print featured in the show.

You will also be given a password to view the professionally produced online film made of the whole event, including auction footage and many star interviews. This will be available after the exhibition closes.

The event starts at 6PM and will finish at 10:30pm on Monday, 18th April Protected content . As you leave, you will be given an exclusive tote goodie bag filled with gifts.

Proceeds from the evening will be donated to Gary's two favourite charities: the Environmental Investigation Agency and the Born Free Foundation.

I have this 1 ticket available for free as the original owner won't be able to attend the event. Please contact me via the Internations message in case you are interested in attending this event.

This a link to Gary's website:
Protected content

London Forum

Our Global Partners