Join now

1 massive bedroom in 2 BR flat West Hampstead (London)

A lovey one double bedroom is available from start February Protected content a in a 2-bedroom large and bright flat in West Hampstead, 7 mins walk from West Hampstead tube station. Currently living in is me, 33 year old French professional working in banking. I am a no smoker, quiet and clean and tidy. You would share a huge bright and clean and tidy living room with me only, a very spacious and modern kitchen and a lovely bright bathroom. Come and have a look at the flat when you are free! It is quiet, spacious, fully furnished and very pleasant to live in, I don't want to leave it :) The total rent for the whole flat is 400Gbp per week excluding bills, one room is larger than the other one so the split can be discussed. I am currently living in the small bedroom but could move to the big one and pay more if it suits you. The bills come to around 140Gbp per month for each of us, and include everything: internet, TV, Gas Electricity Council taxes, landline and water. There is plenty of storage every where, high ceilings. It is located in a very quiet and residential street in West Hampstead, close to everything. Please come and see the flat it is worth it! The contract is being renewed now so visits must happen this week end! You can call me or txt me Protected content

You can see the ful ad on:
Protected content

London Forum