Join now

£10 Online Survey-Certified English Language Test (London)

Hi there

I hope you don't mind me posting on here.

I work for a market research company called MRFGR ( Protected content ) and we are currently conducting some research with a certified English Language Test producer. For this research we are looking for people who have taken a certified English language test in the past 12 months or currently planning to take a certified English language test in the next 12 months to complete an online survey.

The study aims to capture opinions regarding Certified English Language Tests (IELTS, TOEFL, CAE etc).

Responses will contribute to the development of products and services which, we think, will help you meet your requirements for certified English language tests.

Individual responses will be kept strictly confidential. The results of this survey will be exclusively reported in an anonymous form.

The online survey should take no longer than 30mins to complete, and for everyone who complete the survey they will be paid £10.00 as a way of thank you.

Anyone interested in participating will need to contact me ( Protected content ) so I can send them a link to the online survey.

Many thanks

Matthew
MRFGR
Protected content

London Forum

Our Global Partners