Join now

2 dbl rooms available in Angel/Islington £190/week (London)

I am looking for two new professional housemates to fill two double room in a 3-bedroom house in Islington. This modern purpose built house is a great layout with 3 seperate floors and 2 bathrooms. There is a large fully fitted kitchen plus sitting area as well as a large living room with wooden floors. All white goods, such as washing machine, fridge are included. There's also a small garage and a rear garden. There's plenty of storage space in the house. Parking is available too.

The cost of the rooms are £825 per month for each room. Utilities are not included. The bills are approx £70pm. A deposit is needed to secure room, and it is also necessary to pass reference checks with the landlord.The rooms are available on 4th April Protected content . The lease is for 12 months.

The area is ideal. 1 minute walk from Canonbury overground. 10 minutes walk from highbury and islington tube. Angel (great nightlife and restaraunts and vue cinema) is a short walking distance. There are numerous bus links and Central London is a 15 minute journey.

About Me:

I am an Indian girl, working for a hedge fund in the west end and in my mid 20s. I am respectful and very easy going. I like music, movies, travel and going out. I like to relax week nights, watch movies, cook or go out of an odd night to the local or the cinema or just chill in my rooms for personal time. At weekends I like to head out or have the occasional BBQ at the house.I am interested in fun and friendly people.

Please send me an email at Protected content with some details about yourself.

I am holding viewings tomorrow evening (8th February Protected content . Please get in touch if you would like me to book you in a slot.