3-bedroom Flat near Borough from 2 August (London)
My 3-double-bedroom flat will become available on 2 August Protected content . It is a Victorian conversion, fully refurbished to the highest standards. Please find the photos and details either via the link or below:
Please let me know if you are interested. Viewings could be done on the weekends.
Description/Details of the flat:
A newly refurbished furnished 3-double bedroom flat in a Victorian house, decorated to the highest standards, split level across the first and second floors of the house.
• Features double glazing throughout
• Real wooden flooring in all three bedrooms and the reception/living/dining room and the corridors
• Fully tiled bathroom
• Tiled kitchen with all necessary appliances (gas hob, oven, fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine)
• Gas central heating (GCH)
• The three double bedrooms include a double bed, a chest of drawers, a desk, a wardrobe and a chair each (the master bedroom has a king size bed)
• The reception/living/dining room includes two very nice black real leather sofas (seat Protected content each) and a dining table with 4 chairs
Ideal for three professional or postgraduate/PhD/postdoc sharers or a family with up to two children (the flat currently is furnished as 3-double bedrooms, one of which as a huge master bedroom) - absolutely NON-SMOKING please.
• Closest tube stops: Borough and Elephant & Castle (a 10 minute walk to either station).
• London Bridge is only a 15 minute walk away, and so are Borough Market and Guy's Hospital. Trendy Bermondsey Street is a 10 minute walk away.
• The City is only a Protected content walk away or a Protected content cycle ride.
• 10 different buses less than a minute walk away, including Protected content buses/24 hour buses.
• Tesco and Lidl are 5 minutes walk away, and Asda a 15 minute walk away. Other local stores/Argos/Curry's also in walking distance