Join now

3 double bedrooms in newly refurbished house (London)

Dear mates,

We have 3 double bedrooms available in a newly and fully refurbished 4 bed house with 2 bathrooms. The house has a spacious living room new sofa and 52" TV plasma to enjoy watching movies at night. The household comes with a front driveway and a backyard to enjoy BBQs and so on. The kitchen comes with all appliances: electric oven, gas hobs, microwaves, dishwasher, washing-machine, two fridges and freezer and a 29" wall fitted lcd TV. The house has a main bathroom and a shower on the ground floor.

The price is £ Protected content per month - £630 for couples) per each room with all bills included (tv licence, internet, free international calls, council tax, electricity and central heating + cleaner).

The rooms are not to be shared, 1 room = 1 tenant.
Deposit = 1 month
Only one room will be rented to a couple.

All bedrooms come fully furnished with plenty of storage.

The house is located in a residential area Protected content walk to Prince Regent DLR station, buses to canning town and Stratford nearby, as well as local amenities.

We are a Spanish Protected content French Protected content professional couple looking for very social, friendly, talkative, dynamic, clean, mature and respectful young professionals to share this lovely house to set a friendly atmosphere. We enjoy inviting friends, having dinner together with our housemates, watching movies, cooking, as well as other outdoors activities.

The bedrooms will be available from the 1st and 15th November and viewings will take place only from the 27th October, as the entire house is getting ready with the last refurbishments.

If you need more information, please drop me an email or call me from 18:30 pm or text me instead of to arrange a viewing.

Many thanks.

More info at:

Protected content

London Forum