Join now

£80 Focus group - Diamond Research (London)

Hi There

I hope you don't mind me posting on here, I work for a market research company and we recruit certain members of the public to give their opinions at market research sessions on certain products.

We are looking for Chinese/Japanese/American nationalities who have recently moved to the UK (London) to take part in a paid market research group centred around the topic of "Diamonds". The research will be taking place in the evenings of Tuesday 13th, Wednesday 14th and Thursday 15th of November. The groups will be taking place in central London (W1U), they will be 2 hours in duration and respondents will be required to complete 2 pre tasks before attending, as a way of thank you all respondents will be paid an incentive of £80 for taking part.

If you would like to be considered for the research then please complete the screener survey by following the link below;

Protected content

Please note this is not a sales or marketing request. This is a genuine market research requirement. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for reading this.

Matthew
MRFGR
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

London Forum

Our Global Partners