Join now

A host in London...

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I post on a forum here. I need to try my luck. We are from Macao and we are looking for a host for our 3 days' stay in London. I teach in a primary school and my son is studying in a middle school. He has just turned 17 and he is a good kid.

We plan to visit London from Protected content . This will be my second visit there but my son's first. Our arrival date is quite certain because I have already purchased the Eurostar tickets. According to the itinerary, we shall arrive at London St. Pancras station at 4:05 pm on 12th August. Either a private or public room is okay, but it'll be uncomfortable for us to sleep in the same room with other people.

As guests we always take good care of our space, e.g. clean the kitchen after use, pack our own garbage, etc.. When I go shopping, I always buy more for people's later consumption. We would be happy and grateful if you host us. As a gratitude, I shall bring something light but meaningful for you. Please feel free to give me a suggestion. I am also happy to cook a meal for you, and your family/flatmates.

Here are my contacts: Email: Protected content , and Skype: fongch2 . I wish I were lucky enough to receive some favourable replies. Thank you for your attention.

Cheers,

Kuan & Daniel

London Forum