Join now

Amazing Topfloor Flatshare in S. Kensington (London)

I moved to Switzerland a while ago, but I still love London and my friends here. I am looking to sublet an amazing top floor flat in recently renovated Victorian conversion building. 78 sqm, with attic and storage room.

Bathroom with both a bathtub and a shower with a window with views of Kensington. Large bedroom with truly plenty of wardrobe space. Very quiet as there is no pass through traffic from either side of the flat, yet close to all the shops, restaurants and clubs in South Kensington. One of the most beautiful neighbourhoods in London - near Gloucester road tube station, access to communal gardens for residents only. I simply love it and I am sure so will you:-).

Fully equipped, no need to set up anything: wireless internet, flat screen 40 inch TV, home cinema, phone line, washer and dryer, all appliances available.

Price: GBP Protected content week all inclusive (including rent, council tax, gas, electricity, water, TV license, phone line, internet, Virgin TV, mgmt fee for cleaners). Customary deposit needed.

I would like to come to stay for up to 2 weekends a month. We can plan well in advance to minimize overlaps. This would work ideally for a mature professional with busy travelling schedule. I've had the same arrangement for about 2 years so can build on some good experience:-)

Ideal move in date: Saturday, February 16, but can discuss.

If you are interested, I can meet you and show you the place during some of the coming weekends.

You can contact me at Protected content or Protected content text me if I don't pick up by any chance).

Thank you!