Join now

And Then They Came For Me the world of Anne Frank (London)

Sorry Nana At the last moment I can\'t attend what I am sure will be a fabulous evening with lots of wonderful people. However, I am hoping to attend your next event. Also would love you to be my special guest at the following at the famous richmond theatre. I am hosting it with my friend Zac Goldsmith, the director of the ecologist and David Camerons advisor on green issues. Please circulate follwing details to your IN friends who might wish to attend... many thanks, Nic Careem Zac Goldsmith and The Blue Sky Network proudly presents for: ONE NIGHT ONLY! \'A HISTORIC NEWSREEL BROUGHT TO LIFE\' ***** And Then They Came For Me Remembering the world of Anne Frank and her step-sister Eva Schloss By James Still A.A.TE. Distinguished Play Award Winner! “ A patently honest account of the struggle of Eva Schloss, step sister of Anne Frank, in a nightmare world.. It picks up where Anne Frank\'s Diary ends” New York Daily News Directed and Produced by Nic Careem Zac Goldsmith, Director of the Ecologist, will be interviewing Dr Eva Schloss, following the performance, about her life during WW2 and her global mission to unite communities against extreme hatred Monday 21 September 7.30pm Richmond Theatre • The Green, Richmond, Surrey TWR1QJ Tickets - £12 Family rates and Standard Friends discount Available on request Booking information • Online - AmbassadorTickets.com AmbassadorTickets - Protected content Richmond Box Office - Protected content Groups - Protected content Click here • Access bookings - Protected content

London Forum

Our Global Partners