Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer (London)
Long shot but I'm hoping maybe you know someone that knows someone looking for a £90K job within Anti-Money Laundry Compliance...
£ Protected content per annum
Our client, an International organisation within banking industry based in central London is looking for a compliance / Anti-Money Laundering Reporting Officer to join their team. The successful candidate will ideally have a background and detailed knowledge within compliance, UK Financial Crime regulations and money laundering.
• Ensure compliance with all FSA requirements and regulations as well as identifying new requirements.
• Support the branch communications with FSA
• Assist in the provision of advice to the business on regulatory and transactional issues.
• Ensure adequate procedures are in place and documented in Anti-Money Laundering Policy,
• Regulate suspicious transactions and prepare reports to authorities,
• Conduct AML training for new employees and staffs.
• Supervise the update of Financial Sanctions in FGBS.
• Advice on compliance with all relevant UK legislation.
• Enhanced compliance monitoring programme
• Several years of compliance and AML experience within financial sectors or international corporations.
• Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) (CF11) needs to be approved by FCA.
• Good organisation and communication skills
• Being able to work independently
• Experience in working within international environment
Please email me on Protected content or reply to this message asap!