Join now

Anyone willing to help a girl from Zagreb? :) (London)

Views

Hello everybody :)

My name is Mirna and I am a 23-year-old English and Swedish student from Zagreb, Croatia. I am currently pursuing my Master's Degree in English and Swedish language, specialization: translation, at the University of Zagreb.
I am coming to London April-July Protected content work as an Erasmus intern, together with a friend from Italy. As you all probably know, economic situation in Croatia is very bad, especially for young people. However, I would not like to miss this internship opportunity in London, as it will help me to better my English and become a more competitive academic citizen and worker in Croatia. Living in London for those 13 weeks (Apr, Protected content , 10) will be extremely expensive, but luckily I do have some savings, and I am also working now.
Finding accommodation is the biggest problem.

Is there anyone willing to help my friend Sonia and I regarding accommodation? Our maximum budget per week per person is Protected content , but if you know of something that is Protected content person, that would be great! A twin or a double room would be the best.
We are ambitious, kind, nice, and enjoy sightseeing more than anything, which we plan to do in our free time ;) I speak Croatian, English and Swedish fluently, and she speaks Italian, English and Spanish!

Thank you!

Mirna

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

London Forum