Join now

Applying for a Residence Card/ EEA2 (London)

Good morning,

I am the spouse of an EEA national with a Philippine passport and an italian foreigner permit of stay that will expire on the 14th of Dec. Protected content also have applied for italian citizenship which is on processI already have UK/ Visa (C-visit) that will expire on the 4th of May Protected content . My sposue is a jobseeker in the UK. I would like to apply for a residence card before my visa expires. I would like to know if there is a premium service same day process. or other wise if I apply via post mail may I remain in the UK during the process. What would I do without my passport though in the meantime?

Best Regards

,Joy Unciano

London Forum

Our Global Partners