Join now

Arts and Cultural Institutions (London)

Views

My name is Éimear Doherty and I am currently a Masters student at Birkbeck University, in Arts Policy and Management. While my course is currently my priority, I am also interested in gaining experience in any arts institution; my current aim is to experience an art gallery or cultural organisation as a work place, obverse how these spaces are managed, study the role of the audience and understand how the theory I am learning is and can be put into practice.
More than anything, I wish to have to chance to speak with people who are currently working in the field and hear about their experiences and the reality of managing an arts or cultural institution in the current political climate.

If you would like to recommend any events, resources, articles or even contacts, I would be extremely grateful to make some kind of exchange. I am lucky enough to be gathering fantastic articles and readings through my studies and research and would be delighted to speak about it with anyone who is interested.

Please feel free to email me at Protected content

London Forum