Swarovski Professional is looking for a
B2B MARKETING MANAGER UK, BENELUX AND SCANDINAVIA (f/m) in London
SWAROVSKI PROFESSIONAL is the premium brand for the finest crystals manufactured by Swarovski and provides creative talents from the world of fashion, jewelry, accessories, interior design and lighting with the latest on-trend crystal innovations
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this exciting role combining strategic and operational tasks, you will be responsible to develop business and key customers in the UK, Scandinavia and Benelux. You will be based in our London office near Green Park and report directly to the Head of Market Management and Communication Europe West.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- You work closely with the sales force and customers to create and implement impactful marketing activities that contribute to the achievement of sales objectives
- You will be responsible for developing the regional annual marketing plan and midterm strategy for the defined segments in close cooperation with the regional sales team
- You are the link between local market needs and headquarters on product management, communication, and other topics
- You initiate and conduct research and market analysis, reports on the market development and points out business opportunities
- You act as sparring partner and industry expert to the Regional Business Manager, and pro-actively train the sales team on product and marketing related topics
- You support the regional sales team at the customer with marketing related consulting and presentations
- International and UK travel up to 30% for customer visits and regional meetings
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
Alongside B2B Marketing experience you show strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills. You boast a high level of experience in creating marketing plans and value propositions to customers, market research skills and have a record of successfully managing projects. You are results-oriented and set and measure KPIs. You are fluent in English – the knowledge of any further European language is an advantage. You have at least 5 years of relevant working experience within marketing (B2B) in an international environment, and a university degree in a related field. Fashion consumer knowledge is a plus.
Does this sound like you? If so, pls send your cv and cover letter to melanie. Protected content