Join now

Beautiful flat near Lancaster Gate, W2 (London)

I am looking to rent out my furnished flat Protected content in London from the end of August to end of July Protected content . It is a recently refurbished two bedroom flat on a quiet garden square near Lancaster Gate (Queen’s Gardens, between Notting Hill and Marble Arch). The flat is on the second floor in a Victorian building and has an open plan kitchen and living room with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the communal garden (which you will have access to). Both the master bedroom and the second bedroom (which has an ensuite shower) look out onto a quiet mews street at the back. The location is superb: you can easily reach the City and the west end via the Central Line from Lancaster Gate station in less than half an hour, and the flat is a five minute walk away from Paddington Station and the Heathrow Express, Bakerloo, Circle, Hammersmith & City and District Lines. Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens are also only 5 minutes away, and there are great restaurants, bars and grocery shops on Westbourne Grove and in Notting Hill.

Ideally I would be looking to rent the flat out as a one bedroom flat for £300 a week plus bills of £190/month (electricity, water, council tax, TV licence, BT phone line), and keep my stuff in the second bedroom, or I would rent out the whole two bedroom flat for £450/week plus bills as above.

I haven’t had any electrical or plumbing issue in the flat in the flat in the last two years, but as I will be away, should any minor problems arise, any tenant will have to be willing to solve any minor problems that arise (calling electrician if need be etc), for which I will of course reimburse.

If this is of interest, please contact me on Protected content .

You can access pictures by cutting and pasting the below link into your browser:
Protected content

London Forum