Join now

beautiful room in new 2 storey house - trendy area (London)

Hi there, bright double room available in a beautiful brand new house 3 mins off Broadway Market and 1 min from Haggerston Park and Regent's Canal .
The location is great , close to Liverpool St , Shoreditch, and Old street.
Broadway Market is one of the most beautiful areas in East London; full of bistrots and beautiful shops, the area is vibrant at night but still in the middle of 3 wonderful parks (haggerston , London fields and Victoria Park) and the regent's channel, where you can do jogging or walk along.
The house is brand new, from the kitchen to the bathroom .
It's a 2 storey house with a massive lounge and kitchen on the first floor, with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom on the 2nd. Below the roof there's a massive storage room.
The building is particularly safe having as well cctv.
You'll share the flat with me and my boyfriend.We are very chilled out, easygoing and sociable. We like cinema (we have a video projector for movie nights), music (we play guitar and piano) and good food , sometimes to be cooked at home.
We work from home during the day, and we tend to go out in the evening.
We'd like to share the house with a clean and tidy person, in order to keep a nice and comfortable environment. The ambience in the house is quiet and perfect if you want to read and have your own privacy , as well as sociable and relaxed if you want to have a laugh over a movie or a meal with us.
Available from the 1st of August.

No couples.
No pets allowed

Price Protected content exc Util & CTax bills

Contact me on Protected content