Beautiful rooms available in gorgeous apartment located on an exclusive square in one of Islington's best locations - Canonbury.
Here is a link to a general video of the apartment.
(One of the available bedrooms is not shown in the video)
Easy access to the City, West End, Kings X, Mayfair and Oxford Circus.
Very convenient location with easy access to tube, trains, overground and buses.
Double room available - Sat 16th Feb
Double room is available as of Sat 23rd Mar
(Viewings being arranged on Thursday 31st January from 5pm- 8pm - please call Molly on Protected content book in)
Features of your bedroom
* Sunny bedroom overlooking the quiet garden (you can see squirrels and birds play in the garden)
* Solid Wood double bed with orthopedic mattress
* Large wall mounted flatscreen LCD TV.
* Huge Wardrobe (Floor to ceiling)
* Full luxury carpet with "Cloud 9" effect (very soft to walk on)
* Desk with drawers (perfect for working on your laptop)
The apartment has 2 bathrooms.
Your bathroom is shared with one other person and features a
- Spa shower and steam room with radio.
- Blue glass washbasin
Our living room has a
-47" flatscreen TV
-Virgin TV media box
-30MB Fibre Optic broadband (so we can stream)
-Blu-Ray and DVD player
The rents include:
- Weekly cleaning to the entire flat (including bedrooms)
- Virgin TV (including On demand)
- Virgin Fibre Optic Broadband (30MB)
- Council Tax
- TV License
- Phone line rental
We are looking for a professional friendly flatmate.
The kitchen is fully fitted with dishwasher, built in microwave, oven, washer dryer, double fridge freezer and 5 gas hob.
All crockery, cutlery and utensils also provided.
In addition, we try to keep a stocked fridge / freezer so you won't go hungry!
The garden is lovely for BBQs and relaxing. Some of it is covered so you can still stand outside and not get wet!
One of the housemates is a great cook, so good eaters are welcome!
Rent is £ Protected content one double room (large with double wardrobe and desj)
and £ Protected content the other room (smaller than the other)
One off administration fee of £50.
Parking is available on the square.
Any more questions, please ask!
Hope to meet you soon.
Please feel free to pass on details to any friend / colleague you know that needs a place.
Rather than go through the office, you can contact the Property Manager, Molly directly on Protected content .
Please state you saw it on 'Internations' for preferential treatment.