Join now

Best Location in London:Modern 1-2bedr 3min L.Eye

(Showing on Wednesday 5th of September, email me at Protected content to schedule your visit)

Protected content (click for video and pictures)

SE1 - Waterloo: Newly renovated, totally equipped and furnished modern apartment in the heart of London. Easily accessible with all kinds of transport. 2 min walk to Waterloo Station, 3 min to London Eye, 5 min to Big Ben.

-Apartment has flat TV, SKY, WIFI Internet, washing machine, microwave, iron, Nespresso coffee machine, etc...

-Large living room can be easily divided in two spaces: Dinning zone and a second bedroom.

-Bedroom with modern design fitted closet.

-Modern and comfortable bathroom with whirlpool and Japanese wc.

-Shared terrace with the view to the picturesque and vivid Lower Marsh street, Big Ben, London Eye...

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION: My apartment offers one of the best locations in London: Lower Marsh is a hidden jewels and all the famous London attractions are walking distance! Price if for Long Term (6 months or longer). Short term may be also considered, Just ask.

Ideal for Professionals working in the City (walking distance) or Canary Wharf Protected content by Tube). Also very convinient for students at King's College, Southwark University, London Business School or London School of Economics.

Close to Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Charing Cross, Trafalgar Square, Tate Gallery, St.Pauls.

Video: Protected content

I rent it at Protected content per week Protected content per week including expenses). Price is for Long Term (6 months or longer). Short term may be also considered, Just ask.

London Forum