Join now

Big room in a 2-bed flat in St Johns Wood - £1,200 (London)

I have just finished renovating my new 2-bed flat in St Johns Wood/Maida Vale area (postcode nw8 8ly) and am looking for a quite and tidy flatmate. The price for a large room is 1,200 pounds per month all bills, internet and cleaning 2xmonth included.

It's between Edgware road and Warwick avenue tube stations, a couple of minutes walk from the canal. There are multiple buses taking you to the centre that stop just a block away.

The flat is in a very quite and safe street, yet very central. There's a great market very closeby with fresh vegetables, fruit, fish etc.

You'll share the flat with a 33-year old female entrepreneur who works a lot and comes home to have rest, so ideally you are seeing home as a chill out and not a party place. You also don't mind washing up your dishes and think that living in a clean flat is nice. :)

The room is only for one person and I am not looking for couples or someone who'll be bringing alone multiple partners I'm afraid. :) You'll share the living room, bathroom and kitchen with me, but I am rarely at home.

I am friendly, but also respectful - if you feel like having a chat in the evening, will be happy to, if you'd rather spend time in your room, I won't be knocking on your door desperate to tell you today's news. :)

I am ideally looking for somebody for a long-term rent, but will also accept a person for a few months (no less than 3 though).

The flat is on the 3rd floor, has wooden floors throughout and is very stylish and was created in collaboration with a designer Protected content

Please message me to Protected content if you'd like to arrange a viewing (I am a basic member here and have limited number of emails I can respond to, so email is your best option). It will be helpful if you could write a few words about yourself, your background and how long you are looking to rent it for.

The room is available after the 3rd September.

London Forum