Join now

Big room in a 2-bed flat in St Johns Wood - £1,200 (London)

I have just finished renovating my new 2-bed flat in St Johns Wood/Maida Vale area (postcode nw8 8ly) and am looking for a quite and tidy flatmate. The price for a large room is 1,200 pounds per month all bills, internet and cleaning 2xmonth included.

It's between Edgware road and Warwick avenue tube stations, a couple of minutes walk from the canal. There are multiple buses taking you to the centre that stop just a block away.

The flat is in a very quite and safe street, yet very central. There's a great market very closeby with fresh vegetables, fruit, fish etc.

You'll share the flat with a 33-year old female entrepreneur who works a lot and comes home to have rest, so ideally you are seeing home as a chill out and not a party place. You also don't mind washing up your dishes and think that living in a clean flat is nice. :)

The room is only for one person and I am not looking for couples or someone who'll be bringing alone multiple partners I'm afraid. :) You'll share the living room, bathroom and kitchen with me, but I am rarely at home.

I am friendly, but also respectful - if you feel like having a chat in the evening, will be happy to, if you'd rather spend time in your room, I won't be knocking on your door desperate to tell you today's news. :)

I am ideally looking for somebody for a long-term rent, but will also accept a person for a few months (no less than 3 though).

The flat is on the 3rd floor, has wooden floors throughout and is very stylish and was created in collaboration with a designer Protected content

Please message me to Protected content if you'd like to arrange a viewing (I am a basic member here and have limited number of emails I can respond to, so email is your best option). It will be helpful if you could write a few words about yourself, your background and how long you are looking to rent it for.

The room is available after the 3rd September.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

London Forum