Join now

Buddy Up West Kensington / Shepherds Bush (London)

Hello All,

I am a 27year young professional lady and looking for a house share in W14 /W12 with 2-xx others. My wish would be rather to find sth to call home than a room to stay in and become friends with the flatmates.

As I am new to London I like to explore the city during the week (if work allows) and weekends. I like to go out for party but as well like to have friends over for a nice dinner and wine. In general I like to socialize and have people around me.

During the week I work in IT and travel for work in Europe. My daily life includes gym, meeting friends, going out and any kind of fun stuff. And I love to travel in my free time as well and luckily while studying abroad I could visit several countries.
I lived abroad several years and I am interested in living with different cultures & nationalities as I did it in the past. I always got along with my flatmates and became friends.

Would love to find:
Friendly great flatmates who like to socialize but also respect privacy
Great house / flat with other professionals to enjoy living in London
A bright room with decent storage space
Clean ensuite bathroom
Clean tidy place and happy to share bill for cleaners
Equipped kitchen (dishwasher would be great!)
General good standard of the property (kitchen & bathroom should be fairly new, no dirty carpet, etc)

Let me know if you would like to meet to get to know each other and buddy up with others for a flat share. I can move anytime from now but latest mid April. My budget is Protected content month.

In addition I would like to bring some furniture for my sleeping room and as well for the living room if wished.
Looking forward to hear from you :-)