EMEA Business Development Manager, Technology- South UK / London
My client, an innovative communication company operating in the digital world is looking for a Business Development Manager.
You will be a great addition to a team that is dynamic, energetic, and passionate about building innovative services while having fun in the process.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for finding, developing and winning new business accounts. The successful candidate will be expected to develop a suitable and successful strategy for winning business in focused vertical sectors, and is comfortable in creating the market opportunities themselves through their own innovative approaches.
The successful candidate will be the type of professional that sees an opportunity to win new Enterprise and SMB business in ways we haven’t yet thought of.
You’ll have an innate flair for developing successful, win-win relationships quickly and an ability to focus in on the right deals for maximum success.
· Protected content dealing with both large organisations and SMBs from a start-up’s perspective
· Protected content track record of high achievement in winning new business in complex sales environments
· Protected content / PaaS / cloud based software sales experience
· Protected content rapport builder and networker
· Protected content to manage multiple opportunities at the same time for maximum success
· Protected content business communications skills, both written and oral, including proven presentation skills
· Protected content to work remotely and independently
· Protected content travel could occasionally be required (quarterly / half yearly)
Please send your CV to William Nicolas Ltd the Headhunting agency managing the job search for the client, at Protected content