Buyer role in the UK- German speaking (London)
Buyer- German speaking
Opportunity for a Buyer to join an international company , major player in its field, selling special materials, innovative products and systems to a large range of customers in different industries.
Fluent in German, having at least 2 years of experience in a Procurement or Supply Chain role, you will mainly :
• Roll out, manage and maintain category strategies to ensure regions are fully aligned, following and consequently delivering the correct results
• Select suppliers , issue RFQ’s, total cost analysis and conduct negotiations directly with Vendors in order to deliver cost savings and support the requirements of the business
• Identify innovative materials or alternative solutions, drive and implement process improvements, system enhancements and continue to improve productivity and efficiency within your function
• Provide analytical support for other indirect categories
• Work closely with stakeholders, category specialists and Senior Buyer by providing market analysis and business feedback
Having good interpersonal skills and being able to make an impact in negotiations, you will in return have the opportunity to develop yourself in a structured department and an efficient environment, at an international level.
The position is based in the UK head office, located in the Merseyside area.
If you are interested and/ or want to know more, please send your CV at :