Join now
Log in Join

Central London 1 bedroom for short-term rentals


The apartment is located very centrally in the Holborn / Chancery Lane area, in between the West End and the City. All major Central London attractions are within walking distance, and so are public transports (5 minutes walk to Chancery Lane station where the Central Line takes you directly to the Olympics site, 8 minutes walk to Holborn station from where you can take the Piccadilly Line directly to Heathrow). In addition, the apartment is only a few minutes walk from the borders of the Thames and the Northbank promenade. Finally, location is also idea for professionals, with numerous law firms, investment banks or accounting firms within walking distance.

The apartment is bright with sunlight from morning to evening (partially also through velux windows on the ceiling). It is 52m2 in size (about Protected content feet), sleeps 4 people, and consists of one large, very quiet bedroom (with built-in wardrobes and lots of storage space), one brand new bathroom with bathtub and rain shower, one brand new kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine and breakfast bar as well as a living room with sofabed, flat screen TV and electronic piano.

The apartment is available for rentals from 5 nights up to 3 months, although shorter or longer term stays are negotiable on an individual basis. Prices are the following based on 2 persons (every extra person costs an additional 10% of the price):

Peak season (July - September Protected content

Per night: GBP Protected content
Per week: GBP 870
Per month: GBP 2,950

High season (May/June/December Protected content

Per night: GBP 115
Per week: GBP 690
Per month: GBP 2,450

Low season (October/November Protected content Protected content

Per night: GBP 95
Per week: GBP 570
Per month: GBP 1,990

30% of total amount required via bankwire or Paypal to secure reservation. Remaining 70% to be paid just before or on arrival (in the latter case in cash). Cheques are not accepted.

In addition, a fully refundable security deposit (30% of total amount) is required to be paid by the time you arrive.

Please contact Stephan Gasteyger ( Protected content ) for any enquiries and reservations.

Photos avalaible on request.

London Forum