Charity Sailing Day Out for Cildren and Adults (London)
We would like to invite you to spend a fantastic day out at the Kingsmead Sailing Club on the 5th of October and to help us raise money for an adorable Polina Chaplygina, 2 years old, who suffers from a complex genitourinary malfomation and requires a surgery at the Portland Hospital that costs 91,863.00 GBP.
Do not waist the last warm days this autumn - enjoy it in full with us, your friends and your little ones on Sunday, the 5th, sailing, playing, making fun and tasting the most delicious home-made buffet and barbecue!
The weather promises to be wonderful! And even in case of unexpected weather conditions we will accommodate you indoors!
On the day of the event you and your little ones have an opportunity to enjoy:
- Sailing and power boat cruises at the lake with experienced instructors
- Drawing sessions and competition
- Badminton and ball games
- Story telling and children songs
- Photo shoots by a professional photographer with good quality pics sent straight to your email
- All-you-can-eat Swedish Smörgåsbord Buffet during the day (includes fruits, cakes, sandwiches and canapes, tea and coffee)
- All-you-can-eat home-made BBQ
- You will also meet representatives of Rusfond UK and will have a chance to find out more about our charity and children we take care of, as well as make a donation for Polina
- You will also have a chance to meet the stuff of the club and to become a member of the Kingsmead Sailing Club
If you think this won't be enough, feel free to bring your own food, BBQ, games, friends, children and friends' children as well as a good mood!
In order to reserve your place on the day, please donate £25 per person using following methods:
1. JustGIving: Protected content
2. PayPal: Protected content
3. Bank Transfer:
Account: Rusfond UK
Bank: Barclays Bank
Address: 99 Hatton Gardens, London, EC1N 8DN
Sort code: Protected content
Account No: Protected content
*When donating via bank transfer, please state your name as a payment reference
KIDS GO FREE!!!
Please do not forget to add Gift Aid to your donation - it will increase your donation by 25% at no extra cost to you! Choose this option when donating via JustGiving or download the Gift Aid Declaration Protected content , fill it in and return to us by email Protected content
All proceeds will go to towards Polina's surgery cost.
For additional information about the Club please visit Protected content
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email Protected content or at Protected content Protected content .
Join us here: Protected content