Join now

Christopher Howard - Breakthrough To Success Weekend Feb 12-14. (London)

Views

Hi All,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

For those who are in or near London and interested in Personal Growth, I would highly recommend this event coming up next week on Feb Protected content .

I have 40 free e-tickets for the amazing Christopher Howard’s seminar weekend next week.

Please see link:
Protected content

This is an event that could change your life. Chris runs in the same circle as Anthony Robbins, the world’s best success coach and motivational speaker. He is also a friend of Sir Richard Branson. I am sure you would love to know what Chris has to say to you and to create the life that you desire.

Before you say, "No" please have a read on the link and then decide. As they say, if you are truly happy, everyday is a Valentine's day!

I am going again for the 2nd time, and bringing 12 of my friends – several from InterNations too. Come along and join me. You will have so much fun, time will fly!

So don’t let fear stop you! Book your Friday half-day off, save your weekend to focus on yourself and your personal growth. You will meet many like-minded and extraordinary people who converge here next weekend for a purpose.

Schedule:
Fri, Feb 12: 5pm – 8pm
Sat and Sun, Feb Protected content 9am – 8.30pm
Please be there at least 30 mins before the programme starts.

Venue: Hotel Ibis, Earls Court.
47 Lillie Road Earl's Court - SW6 1UD

Nearest Tube: West Brompton. When you exit the tube, turn left and the hotel is 5 mins walk down the road.

IMPORTANT FOR YOUR DISCRETION:
1. For your free e-tickets, please send me a private message here in InterNations mailbox or email me Protected content ASAP.

2. Please write on Subject Header: Chris Howard seminar.

Check out Chris’s seminar preview here in YouTube:
Protected content

Make the commitment and decide. Your moment of power starts NOW!

Thank You and To Your Success,
Edrina

Nourish the soul and you will nourish the body. – Anon.

London Forum

Our Global Partners