My client is a large Digital Company operating on consumer data and business intelligence, helping their clients to make better informed decisions and understand customers’ behaviour.
As an Account Manager reporting to the UK Country Manager, you will be responsible for the creation and conversion of the UK Pipeline of Prospects to achieve sales and Revenue targets set out in the UK Business Plan.
Responsible for the development of some existing client’s activities in assigned market to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Working closely with the Sector commercial lead to develop plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the Sector vertical.
• Day to day Account Management and development of clients
• Development and feedback of Client insights to contribute to product development
• Accurate Forecasting for business planning purposes
• Closing sales opportunities or commercial client contracts commitment to use Company brand services.
• Manage Client expectations, gaining crucial Customer feedback and discovering detailed insights, feeding this into the product development process
• Contributing to ‘Go to Market Strategy’ to ensure that our Strategy and Tactics are the best in our industry
• Delivery against defined and agreed sales targets milestones, KPI’s & achievement of Financial Metrics; revenue and profitability
• Contribute to the creation and execute a sales strategy for defined market sector.
• Qualify and manage profitable sales opportunities
• Manage all stages of a sales cycle working effectively across internal teams and client teams.
• Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses in line with company procedure.
• Manage sales admin
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Highly motivated individual with a solid background in account management/sales administration, customer management and Revenue management. Customer satisfaction and relationship management are key.
• A track record of achievement of Revenue goals within the data and Analytics sector
• Team player with high degree of self-motivation to suit a Startup mentality.
• Highly Articulate in front of Clients as well as internally.
• Ability to listen interpret feedback, and provide insights into the broader business
• Understanding of the information services markets, with well-developed insight on how these markets will evolve in the next few years.
• Solid understanding of data and insight products and how these are used in client businesses to create value, capable of advising clients and being respected for this
• Extensive experience of driving new revenue opportunities and increasing existing revenue streams.
• A good relationship builder at every level with proven experience of having done this internationally both internally and externally up to board level and including government and public policy bodies
• Enthusiasm and passion for a new product offering and start-up business
• Must have a ‘hands on’ approach to work load and be agile/flexible in approach.
• Energy & Endurance: Resilience in complex environments and the ability to deliver in challenging situations.
• Communication: The successful candidate will demonstrate very high levels of effectiveness both internally and externally with partners and stakeholders, modifying their communication style to the audience.
• Entrepreneurial Drive: Passionate about innovation and business creation within a corporate framework
• Excellent presentation skills
If you want to work for a dynamic company in a great environment, please send your CV for immediate consideration at William Nicolas Ltd, the agency managing the recruitment on behalf of the client, at Protected content .