Join now

Construction Management Jobs (London)

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am actively searching for a job here in London since December Protected content . . I was last employed as Assistant Manager- Major Projects at Sunway Geotechnics Malaysia. I have been working in this company since I graduated as Civil Engineer in Protected content 2013. I have been promoted twice in this company from Project Engineer (Sept Protected content Senior Project Engineer (April Protected content , and Assistant Manager (April Protected content . I held this position till October Protected content resigned to further my career here in UK. I gained my Masters in Engineering Management in Protected content 1st Class Distinction (post-graduate, part time studies while working). I have the rights to live and work in UK. I do not need a sponsored working visa. My wife and I are planning to settle down here and she is pursuing her phd in Life Science at Imperial College since November Protected content .

I have vast experience in construction line especially in all sorts of piling, earthworks, RC Works, sheet piling, strutting works, temporary shoring, deep excavation, quality controls and day to day operations at site. I also have experience in producing programs using Microsoft Project. I also chair the weekly coordination meetings among sub-contractors, present the progress to the clients or consultants in the fortnightly meeting. I manage a group of workers which consist of site engineers, supervisors, and machine operators. I also have a qualified first aid certificate. I am willing to work extra hours and perform up to expectations. I am a fast learner and good at execution.

Sincerely,
Yogapirabu Selvaraj

London Forum