Join now

Cosy double bedroom in Pimlico for 2 months (London)

Dear All,

As I am away for the summer period, I would like to sublet my room for the period of two months: between 7th July and 7th September.
Cosy and comfortable double bedroom is awaiting its new owner for the summer period!
The room is very bright, it comes with a built-in wardrobe and storage above the bed as well as a desk with drawers. It has an antique make up table, also with drawers and a stunning big mirror.
Windows have blinds and curtains and a beautiful view over London including the Big Ben and the London Eye.
The flat features wooden floors throughout. The shared bathroom has a bath, and there is a separate toilet.
The kitchen is fully equipped.
There is a balcony with a lovely view over Battersea Power Station.
The living room is a good size and includes space on the bookshelves and walls for tenants to settle in a personalized space with their personal belongings.
All bills (gas, elec, heating, TV license, high-speed broadband) included in the rent.
Bedding can also be included if needed.
Items such as a hoover, ironing board, hairdryer etc are also available in the shared cupboard.
It´s a very friendly houseshare, with two easy-going and kind flatmates.
Ideally it would be rented out for the whole period that I am away but shorter lets could also be considered, please contact me for details.
Protected content , please see photos here.
Looking forward to talking to you!
Bests,
Timea

London Forum