Join now

Cuban Salsa, London - Fri 8 to Mon 11 April 2011

Views

Many “Salsa” Greetings

I have just put details of an international Cuban salsa congress in the London Events section. For those interested in Cuban salsa dancing, am sharing the information with various cities where I believe there may be interested dancers.

Apologies if there is no interest. I do not know of another way of sharing the information quickly and in a non-time consuming way.

For those living in London/the UK, or if you are likely to be visiting and browsing the London forum, hopefully if you are interested in attending you will have good time to look at flights or trains (Eurostar etc), accommodation, and book time off from work etc.

The Internations weblink is: Protected content

Facebook Group: Protected content

As I wrote on the event’s description:

“Have been to events in/around Bournmouth organised by Salsa Explosion and they have been lovely events - well organised, friendly, fun and lots of dancing! Have also had classes/workshops with some of the teachers (started salsa over 10 years ago) and they are brilliant. For anyone interested in Cuban Salsa, it is a wonderful opportunity to immerse yourself for a weekend (just book the following day as holiday to rest your feet).”

If you have any questions, do message me and I will assist where I can, or otherwise, may need to refer you to the organiser.

Do let me know if you will be coming for the event!

Josephine

London Forum

Our Global Partners