Join now

Curious minds gathering for 3 day Summer School (London)

School of Curiosity: Curious minds gathering for 3 day summer school, fab location in Villefranche Sur Mer on beautiful Cote d’Azur 23rd-25th October Protected content

Passionate about learning and growing??

Want to step up to the next level in your life?

There is a massive body of research that shows that curious people live longer; are happier; enjoy better relationships; find more opportunity; and find small pockets of meaning in their lives. Who doesn't want that?

The School of Curiosity: a new growing global body of curious minds has bought together some of the world’s most creative minds for this three day summer school INCLUDING :

Lord Andrew Mawson – One of the world’s greatest social Entreprenuers

Watt Nicoll – his unique coaching style helped David Beckham, Sir Tom Farmer and the space explorers like Helen Sharman achieve extraordinary things

Brian Palmer – Nerd Hero of Havard University awared the Levinson Prize as Havards best lecturer

The 3 days will involve artists, poets, philosophers, musicians, and a few bizarre people who are pushing the boundaries of their world ...

Malcolm McClean, who founded The School of Curiosity said “I’m enormously excited to bring a world class faculty together in this awe inspiring location.

Villefranche-sur-Mer has to be one of the most beautiful spots in Europe and as well as our rooftop ‘classroom’ with stunning views across the bay to Cap Ferrat, we will use the whole of the Old Medieval town as our campus. I can think of only two other words to say. Amazing. Come”. It's the way school should have been, but wasn't.

CURIOUS to find out more?
Check out the prospectus here Protected content and reserve your place NOW!

InterNations Albatros members will receive AN ‘EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT OF 10% for reservations received by 15th of September Protected content this special InterNations promotional code Curious1.

If you want to connect with Malcolm directly email Protected content
or call me on Protected content

Until our paths cross next

Kind Regards
Marjie H

London Forum

Our Global Partners