Join now

Cycle4schools for Syrian Children (London)

Dear Friends,
I hope you all had a wonderful new year eve, and wish you a blessed and happy new year. May it bring you all the peace, joy and love through to the coming year and beyond :)

Are you looking for something amazing to do?? Do you want to keep fit, participate in an exciting challenged, and help Syrian children get education?

Or just make me happy and sponsor me on my justgiving page. Even a small donation will make a different in the life of the children who will benefit from these educational programmes.

The UN has warned that More than a million Syrian children could miss out on education. And many of us keep asking ourselves what we can do. I would like to invite you to sponsor me and join me in the Cycling challenge from London to Oxford to raise fund for Al Madad foundation for their projects supporting schools for Syria children.

This exciting event will be on 17 May Protected content . It's open to ALL levels, so whether a humble beginner or an avid cyclist, there's room for everyone on this challenge! We will have a dinner to celebrate together at the end of the day.

You can make donation on my Justgiving page Protected content
You can join the Cycling challenge by contacting Al Madad Foundation Protected content

Also, please invite your family and friends to join! The more the merrier.

London Forum