Data Analyst role in London
Data Analyst – London
This company is looking for a Data Analyst to support clients using their software.
This position’s primary responsibilities will be supporting the company's "Analytics" applications.
Additional responsibilities include contributing to the success of in-house sourcing projects and training clients on the technology and sourcing processes to maximize their cost savings opportunities.
The Data Analyst will support our client's goals, objectives, and promote the effective use of the company technology throughout the organization. Generally, project work will be performed at the London office but limited travel to client sites may be required.
Strong candidates must be extremely proactive, motivated, organized, and work well within a fast-paced group. The ideal candidate is able to leverage deep analytical skills and help leaders throughout the business make critical strategic and operational decisions.
· Create and maintain BI reporting templates
· Interpret and execute client report development requests
· Conduct data reviews to ensure high quality and accuracy of reports
· Apply appropriate problem solving skills by researching and resolving client data issues
· Communicate with clients to resolve and troubleshoot issues via phone, email and online ticketing application in a professional and timely manner
· Support sales with technical related questions throughout the RFP process
· Manage Optimization projects
· Participate in the advancement of the company’s Analytics solutions
· Assist as a subject matter expert in sales and engagement processes
· Bachelor's degree
· Protected content experience at the analyst level or similar position
· Advanced user of Microsoft Excel including experience working efficiently with datasets, e.g., Excel pivot tables and advanced MS Excel modeling skills
· Experience using BI tools (e.g. Qlikview, Hyperion, Cognos, etc.)
· Basic knowledge of SQL and programming concepts
· Strong analytical skills and ability to work well with metrics, numbers, and trends
· Ability to transfer knowledge to customer/client personnel
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation writing and delivery
· Proven ability to self-teach new software and material
· Creative problem solving skills Protected content
If this exciting opportunity in a dynamic environment is appealing to you, please send your CV to the Agency managing this recruitment, at: Protected content