Join now

Dear friends, assistance in this matter please. (London)

Dear friends,
I am currently in the process of relocating in England in February Protected content . I would like to submit my job search for work offers matching  my strong skills and background to your appreciation for assistance finding a work.
In the hope that my request holds your most attention, dear friends, thank you for regarding the above as the expression of my highest consideration.
Respectfully yours,

Allegra Pollock.
Protected content
Please receive my Curriculum Vitae.

Skills
________
My Key Skills: my strong educational background(Law Degree), my bilingual aptitudes( English and French), my experience in working internationally, my high retail managerial experience, my customer care skills, my contract drafting skills, my computer abilities and, furthermore, a great personality with a can-do attitude, an interest in technology, an ability to interact with all types of people and an open and curious mind( willing to learn).

Education History, Qualifications & other ________________________________________

additional information

•Level of Education: Degree

-University:  
University  of Kinshasa
Result:
Degree in private law with 62%.
Year: Protected content

-College:  
Hartwell busness institute
Result:
Certificate in bookkeeping level 1 with high merits.
Year Protected content

-High school:
Mont amba institute
Result:
State diploma (matric)with 64%
Year Protected content

•Work History & Experience

-Present work: Stock Taking General Manager:

¤Tasks: stock adjustments, journal reports ,corrections, breakages, empties inventory,waste and returns in the supermarket and in the bottle store. Additional duties include dispatch receiving control,cleaning control, staff supervision, fraud control and customer care service.
*Years of Work Experience:3 to 4 Years

•Other Experiences

-Store Management(Family Business: Drinks and Take _aways).

¤Tasks: Customer care, Buyer and Finance control and staff manager.
*Year Protected content

-Peer  educator ( Youth Education on Sexual Health).

¤Tasks: Education campaigns, brainstorming, event holder, travels.
* Year  2004

-Formed  in  drama production and acting.

¤Tasks: Drama productions ( play and script creation) on youth sexual health with public involvement to communicate the key message on prevention and caution (theatre forum).
* Year  2004

-Participant  on the reflection on the youth  centre organisation and management in collaboration with the national adolescents health  program and united nations population fund/UNFPA.

¤Task: Youth representative.
*Year Protected content

-Delegate at the african youth forum  on youth effective participation in  Africa' s development held in Lusaka/Zambia.

¤Tasks: Creation of the African Network in the international and national level.
*Year Protected content

-Interviewed the UNFPA  Representative in DRC.
¤Task: Collection of article for the news bulletin SRAJ/youth organisation against HIV/AIDS in DRC.
Year Protected content

-Executive secretary for youth movement against sexual violence.

¤Tasks: Administration, reports and event planing.
*Year Protected content

-Consultant for strategic works axes for the third UNFPA program in DRC  with national partners.

¤Task: Youth representative.
*Year Protected content

-National coordinator adjoined for the youth national  congolese network on population and development/DRC: RAJECOPOD.

¤Tasks: Implementation of the Network in the National level, network managment, conferences and powerpoint presentations,international and local travels.
*Year Protected content

-Trainer of peer educator at Kisangani University.

¤Tasks: Instructions and teachings on being a specialized peer educator on Youth sexual health.
*Year Protected content

-Consultant at the national employment forum.

¤Tasks: Youth Representative and presenter.
*Year Protected content

-Trained in making plans, in leadership, in negotiation and in management by UNFPA/DRC.

¤Tasks: Writing projects(magic square: resume detail of the projection results in the present, in the middle term and in the long term) and making partnerships.
*Year Protected content

- Chief of delegation  to the international youth summit on employment for youth held in Alexandria/Egypt

¤Task: Congolese Youth Representative
*Year Protected content

-Chief of delegation to the global youth peace summit of Mrs. H.E  Suzanne Mubarak/former  first lady of Egypt / held in  Sharm El Sheik, city of peace.

¤Task: Congolese Youth Representative
*Year Protected content

-Member of the international network for  peace/ Cairo/Egypt.

¤Tasks: Congolese Youth Representative and network implementation projection.
*Year Protected content

-National coordinator for the youth  congolese network in population and development/DRC: RAJECOPOD.

¤Tasks: Network national management, province implentations, conferences, tv appearances, newspaper articles, international travels.
*Year Protected content

-Delegate at the first african regions wide meeting on sharing knowledge and capacity building on sexual and reproduvtive health and HIV prevention among young people held in Lilongwe/ Malawi.

¤Tasks: Congolese Youth Representative and presenter ( French and English)
*Year Protected content

-Financial assistant/ cashier  in food lovers market/fruit and vegetable in
Johannesburg/ RSA.

¤Tasks: Finance and front line customer care services.
*Year Protected content

-Call centre agent trainings/ shatema and ten 2 free.

¤Tasks: Outbound and inbound cell c marketing package.
*Year2012

-Ulwazi Customs Carpentry: Executive Assistant/ part time.

¤Tasks: Organizing and elaborating paperwork: carpentry contract, pamphlet and booklet.
*Year Protected content .

-Brouges Bilingual( English and French) contract drafter: self employed.

¤ Task: Contract drafting( rental, sale, employment)
*Year Protected content

-Stock inventory  manager.

¤Tasks: regular inventory checks, receiving deliveries and store supervision in Soweto old potch  dlamini quality food: super market/bottle store.
*Year: Protected content .

London Forum