Join now

Double bedroom available in Earls Court (London)

The flat is a spaciouse roof terrance three bedroomed flat wit boasting a newly refurbished interior all throughout. It is spread over three floors with all local amenities found easily nearby. The flat also comprises reception/dining room, roof terrance, kitchen with fitted appliances (combination washer/dryer, dishwasher, double glazed windows, built-in wardrobes, etc. Bedrooms are bright, come with fitted wardrobes and a large nice bathroom to share.

Kensington and Chelsea is an ideal location for all local bars, restaurants and shops with the beautiful river Thames also nearby. Nearest tube stations include Earl’s Court (District line, Circle line and Piccadilly line), Imperial Wharf, South Kensington. Buses to Sloane Square, Victoria, and Liverpool Street right outside your doorstep, along with the A4/M4 allowing the motorist easy access in and out of London.

The rent is £230 per week and ask for a security deposit, which you will get back when you leave. Bills/utilities should be around £ Protected content month, which will cover everything (high-speed internet, electricity, water, gas, council tax etc.)

You will preferably be mid 20’s to mid 30’s, non-smoking, professional male/female looking for a long term living arrangement who enjoys living in a nice clean home. If you are interested, then please send me a PM, with a brief description of yourself and your direct contact information.

Available from 18th of May onwards.

Please contact me on Protected content email me on Protected content

Best regards,

London Forum