Join now

Double bedroom/ great flat - Paddington/Bayswater (London)

Fully furnished double bedroom (for single occupancy) available in a great flat - new development in central London (Sheldon Square).

Protected content

This is a modern flat, completely and properly furnished (not only the bedroom but also the Kitchen/Living Room).

The bedroom includes a wardrobe, bedside table, chest of drawers and a desk. Air conditioner is available in the room. You would have your own bathroom (a large one) as there are two bathrooms in the flat.

Sheldon Square is a new development right by Paddington Station (train connections plus Paddington, District / Circle and Hammersmith and City Lines), Lancaster Gate (Central) and Bayswater/Queensway. A gym (Nuffield Health) is available right below the building as well as some nice pubs and restaurants. Hyde Park is only a 10mins walk (and Oxford street around 20mins). Sainsbury’s, M&S, Tesco Express and Waitrose available in the area. Express trains to Heathrow (15mins) departing from Paddington.

You will be sharing the flat with me - I've been living in London for over a year and I'm working as a Consultant in the Marketing/FMCG industry. I'm looking for someone tidy and clean, sociable (but not a mid-week party animal!) and preferably a professional (students could also be OK).

All the utilities (Internet, Gas, Council Tax, Heating...) are included.

I’ll be holding flat viewings in the evenings so please contact me if you would like to visit!

Cheers,
Alex

London Forum