Join now

Double room for only 196ppw warwick Av/Padington (London)

I am looking for a flatmate to share with me a nice apartment in the stunning area Warwick Avenue near Little Venice with all its canals. The spare room is available starting December 18th.

The apartment – has 2 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 bathroom, 1 balcony apartment within a Mansion building.
Your room is nicely furnished, has 2 large windows with big storage space.

The living has a nice wooden floor, and we also have a private garden for the building where barbecues are accepted. Part of our flat is a small balcony for smokers or sunbather!

The area & Transport– extremely conveniently located in the heart of notorious Warwick Avenue district,near Paddington.
The closest tubes stations are Warwick Avenue (2 min walking, access to Bakerloo line), Paddington Protected content walking, access to 4 lines> Bakerloo, Circle, District, Hammersmith lines).
There are plenty of 24 hours buses that take you to all major sites of London.

The neighborhood – has lots of convenience stores, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and shops nearby. It is conveniently located for professionals working in London itself, the City - Financial hub is reached in 25 min.

About me (your flatmate) – almost 30 year old, I have lived in different countries, and experienced flat sharing many years. Personality-wise, I am being described as extremely easy going and sociable. I work in London as an executive in a technology firm.

Price wise & conditions – the rent for your room is only 196ppw (excluding bills).
6 weeks deposit is required.

Please call to arrange a viewing> Protected content

Some photo of Little Venice which is 3 minutes from the flat - Protected content