Join now

Double room with own bathroom Earl's Court (London)

Hello,

See below the description of the bedroom which is now available. See can also see some pictures there: Protected content

The flat and the bedroom

It is a first floor flat, i. e. has high ceilings that are normal for this floor.
The surface area is 65m^2.
There are two bedrooms and two bathrooms. One of the rooms (mine) has an en suite bathroom, the other has a walk in cupboard and a small balcony which is great for using when the weather is good. (This is the room that is currently offered).
There is lots of storage space.
The flat is quite traditional in its decoration, but feels relaxed.
It has all the expected conveniences, WiFi, dishwasher and washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave, central heating, TV/Dvd player.

The location

Within 1 min walk from Earls court station, in Penywern road. Convient access to Picadilly and District Line trains.

Within 15 minutes walk of many of Kensington's attractions, museums, parks, shopping streets, bars and restaurants.
There is a very convenient Marks and Spencer on the corner with an oddbins wine shop on the other. There is also a "Boris Bike" available in the road.

The price

The price is £1, Protected content month, with additional bills (phone, internet, gas, elec and council tax) max.£130 per month. Being in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the council tax is high.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Cheers,
Damien

London Forum